Just kids / Patti Smith.
- ISBN: 9780066211312 (cloth)
- ISBN: 006621131X (cloth)
- ISBN: 9780060936223 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0060936223 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xii, 278 p. : ill., ports. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, c2010.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Monday's children -- Just kids -- Hotel Chelsea -- Separate ways together -- Holding hands with God.
In this memoir, singer-songwriter Patti Smith shares tales of New York City : the denizens of Max's Kansas City, the Hotel Chelsea, Scribner's, Brentano's and Strand bookstores and her new life in Brooklyn with a young man named Robert Mapplethorpe--the man who changed her life with his love, friendship, and genius.
Search for related items by subject
- 25 of 27 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Minor Memorial Library - Roxbury.
- 0 current holds with 27 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Minor Memorial Library - Roxbury||BIO SMITH (Text)||33630147676915||Adult Biography||Available||-|