She said / Universal Pictures presents an Annapurna & Plan B production; produced by Dede Gardner, Jeremy Kleiner ; screenplay by Rebecca Lenkiewicz ; directed by Maria Schrader.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (129 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal, 
- Distributor: [Toronto] : Studio Distribution Services
Title from web page.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Carey Mulligan, Zoe Kazan, Samantha Morton, Tom Pelphrey, Jennifer Ehle, Patricia Clarkson, Andre Braugher.
New York Times reporters Megan Twohey and Jodi Kantor break one of the most important stories in a generation, a story that helped launch the #MeToo movement and shattered decades of silence around the subject of sexual assault in Hollywood.
|Target Audience Note:||
Rating: R; for language and descriptions of sexual assault.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, region 1, NTSC, wide screen (1.85:1); Dolby digital 5.1; described video.
English, French or Spanish dialogue; French or Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH); described video.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Journalists > Drama.
Rape > Drama.
Motion picture industry > Drama.
Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.) > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- 4 of 19 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Minor Memorial Library - Roxbury.
- 11 current holds with 19 total copies.