Picnic planet : a lunchtime guide to your galaxy's exoplanets / by Asa Stahl ; illustrated by Nadia Hsieh.
- ISBN: 9781954354234
- ISBN: 1954354231
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: [Berkeley, CA] : Creston Books, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"If you could go anywhere beyond our galaxy for the perfect picnic, where would you go? Asa Stahl, an NSTA award-winner for his previous book The Big Bang Book, introduces readers to some of the fascinating exoplanets we know about it. This is science at its most fantastical. What other worlds are out there, and will the young person reading this book grow up to discover even more?"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Extrasolar planets > Juvenile literature.
Planets > Juvenile literature.
Galaxies > Juvenile literature.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Minor Memorial Library - Roxbury.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.