Dark winds. Season 2 / AMC/AMC+ presents ; in association with Robert Redford and George R.R. Martin ; created for television by Graham Roland.
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (287 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [New York, N.Y.] : AMC Studios, 
- Distributor: [Universal City, California] : Studio Distribution Services,
- Copyright: ©2023
Based on the novel "People of darkness" by Tony Hillerman.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Disc 1. Na'niłkaadii ; Wonders of the unknown ; Antigonish -- Disc 2. The march ; Black hole sun ; H?zh? n?h?sdl??.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Director, Graham Roland.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Zahn McClarnon, Kiowa Gordon, Jessica Matten, Deanna Allison, Elva Guerra, Nicholas Logan.
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:||
Originally broadcast as single episodes of a television program in 2023.
In Season Two, Lt. Joe Leaphorn reunites with Jim Chee, his former deputy turned private eye when their separate cases bring them together in pursuit of the same suspect. They find themselves in the high desert of Navajo Country chasing a killer.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
DVD; region 1, NTSC; wide screen; Dolby 5.1.
English, French or Spanish dialogue; French or Spanish subtitles.
|Source of Description Note:||
Title from container.
Search for related items by subject
- 4 of 8 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Minor Memorial Library - Roxbury.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.