Future worlds : a guide to the planet of tomorrow / Anna Claybourne & Robert Ball.
- ISBN: 9781838690625
- ISBN: 183869062X
- Physical Description: 24 unnumbered pages : colour illustrations ; 27 x 29 cm
- Publisher: Dublin, Ireland : Lonely Planet Global Limited, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
Includes fold-out pages and flaps to lift.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Life in the future -- Robot revolution -- City life -- Homes -- Entertainment -- Future food -- Getting about -- Future fashions -- Medical marvels -- Future school -- Space travel -- The future is green.
Hop in our time machine to find out what Earth will be like far in the future. What will cities look like? How will we get around? And what will we be wearing? Turn the pages to explore the homes, vehicles, restaurants, sports ventures, cinemas, shops, schools and clothes of the future plus much more!
|Target Audience Note:||
9-12 years old.
Search for related items by subject
Toy and movable books.
Livres à rabats.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Minor Memorial Library - Roxbury.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.